1,500 Financial Reports Laminated
This video highlights the lamination process of 1,500 financial reports we recently completed for one of our clients.
The process of lamination adds strength, rigidity and protection, which extends the life of print. Lamination also enhances the appearance of the printing by deepening and brightening the ink colours which in many cases enhances the feel of the item and the quality visually.
Here are just some of the benefits of laminating your print:
- Increases the durability of print materials, allowing them to withstand frequent use.
- Improves appearance by enhancing the ink colours of the printed piece. This creates a more professional look and holds attention longer
- Is reasonably priced and increases the longevity of print materials, so it can save money on reprinting.
- Adds protection against fingerprints and smudges, stains and spills, tears and wrinkles, marks and abrasions, plus oil, grease, dirt, moisture and other contaminants.
- Adds strength and stiffness, providing an impression of higher quality and importance.
- Is completely transparent and does not impair or blemish the printing in any way.